What is Plush and Play?
Plush and Play envisions to be the leading Filipino global toy company, inspiring generations of young heroes and nation-builders, and contributing to the ultimate goal of Gawad Kalinga: to end poverty in the country for five (5) million families by 2024.By melding the creative genius of the poor together with the passion of young social entrepreneurs, Plush and Play creates proudly Filipino world-class products, restores our people’s dignity and promotes children’s right to play, one stitch at a time.
Does PLUSH stand for anything?
P – Protect our children
L – Love our Children
U – Uplift the lives of the poor
S – Share this wonderful gift to other
H – Honor locally made products
When did Plush and Play start and who are the people behind it?
What does the Plush and Play logo represent?
What are Plush and Play's products?
What materials are used to make the toys? Are they safe for kids?
How do I wash the toys clean?
Where can I find Plush and Play products?
- Plush and Play Workshop at Gawad Kalinga Enchanted Farm, Bulacan
- Toy Kingdom, SM Megamall, Pasig City
- The Parenting Emporium, 29 1st St, Quezon City
- Yiipee Store in Ayala Malls The 30th, Pasig City
- Hop/Bop Shop, 108 Ortigas Ave, Brgy Rosario, Pasig
- Able Store in Murphy, Quezon City
- Plush and Play website (http://plushandplay.com/shop/)
- LazadaPH online store (http://www.lazada.com.ph/plush-and-play/)
- Shopinas online store (http://plushandplay.shopinas.com/)
I want to make a order in bulk, can I get a discount?
Does Push and Play only make toys?
What are Plush and Play's other services?
Plush and Play also participates in events and provides toy-making activities to birthday parties and corporate outreach programs in which the children are taught by our GK mothers on how to make plush toys.
Customization for birthdays, schools, and corporations are also available.You may send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
How can we get in touch with you?
- Phone: 0917 526 4941
- Email: email@example.com